Additional Travel Resources

UC GO is a portal to information and resources in support of UC's global activities.

Timely information from the US government (and other resources) on both the political and health-related conditions of your destination are available from the US State Department. They also provide a service called STEP (Smart Traveler Enrollment Program) which registers your travel with the embassy local to your travel destination.  

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Department of Health and Human Services provide health alerts, vaccination recommendations, and other medical information for travelers. 

The San Francisco Department of Public Health, Adult Immunization and Travel Clinic is a non-profit, fee-for-service clinic which provides individualized travel consultation and cost-effective immunization services for travelers, students, and other members of the community. 

UC Car Rental Agreements - These agreements have been negotiated to include liability and damage coverage as part of the rental pricing structure. Reimbursement of additional charges for damage waiver and liability insurance are only valid in Alaska, Hawaii and foreign rental locations.

Proof of Insurance to Acquire a Visa - If you are applying for a visa and require a letter from the insurance company certifying coverage, please scroll down to the bottom of this page for instructions: